Thanks for a wonderful conference…see everyone in October of 2019
This year’s conference featured two half-day workshops on invasive species (both plants and insects). There was a full-day of continuing education credits available for the professional landscaping community, and a MS-4 track for municipal staff and consultants charged with implementing stormwater regulations. The conference’s keynote speaker was Gary Walters, Assessment Section Chief of the PADEP, who presented on the historical water quality data for the Lehigh River.
- The Science of Pipelines
- Are North American Cougars headed to the Lehigh Valley?
- The latest on mosquito and tick control
- Website and online outreach for watershed associations
- Infrastructure planning for a changing climate
- Talking about science in 2017
- Riparian buffer projects in the Lehigh Valley