This year’s conference will feature two half-day workshops on invasive species (both plants and insects). There will be a full-day of continuing education credits available for the professional landscaping community, and a MS-4 track for municipal staff and consultants charged with implementing stormwater regulations. The conference’s keynote speaker will be Gary Walters, Assessment Section Chief of the PADEP, presenting on the historical water quality data for the Lehigh River. We are excited to hear how things have changed over the last century.
- The Science of Pipelines
- Are North American Cougars headed to the Lehigh Valley?
- The latest on mosquito and tick control
- Website and online outreach for watershed associations
- Infrastructure planning for a changing climate
- Talking about science in 2017
- Riparian buffer projects in the Lehigh Valley
And much more! Check back in early July for registration information.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org